When is the last time you really paid attention to your sense of touch? Not necessarily giving a big hug or receiving a fabulous massage; something more nuanced then that. Really tuning into your inner workings as well as what is going on around you. Simply paying attention to your body-mind-soul… just… BEING. Join me in a mediation which guides you through getting in-touch with, yep, your sense of touch.
Allow the following meditation to help tune into your tactile sense; a sense that turns pressure and temperature into meaning: touch. Please review the following suggestions before getting started to ensure your comfort then access the meditation below.
- Set aside 10 minutes
- Try making a date with yourself in your calendar if you don’t have the time at this moment
- Stage your environment
- Find a quiet, comfortable place to sit where you will not be distracted
- Check-in with yourself
- Have paper and a pen or paper with you
- Check in before the mediation: How do you feel now? Write it down.
- Check in after the meditation: How do you feel now? Write it down.
- What happened?